With the threat of snow falling in the Seattle area this evening and the next few days I thought I would post a few items to splurge on in order to stay cozy in style this winter.
1. LUXE FAUX FUR THROW – RESTORATION HARDWARE
2. LUXURY PLUSH BLANKET – RESTORATION HARDWARE
3. LUXE FAUX FUR PILLOW COVERS – RESTORATION HARDWARE
4. SLATKIN & CO CANDLES – BATH & BODY WORKS
These candles have an amazing scent and make your home smell amazing. These three wick candles (also available in a smaller size) create a cozy feeling. Perfect for the Holidays too! They make great gifts or buy one for your home and give it a real holiday smell. I bought 3 last year around this time and am just now getting to the bottom of the final one. They’re great.
5. ANSLEY SLIPPERS – UGG AUSTRALIA
Worth the money, I have 3 pairs of UGGs, one of which is a pair of slippers. My oldest pair of boots has lasted me 6+ years (they are not the standard tall boot UGG), and while they are now showing the effects of wear and tear they are still cozy, and I can buy replaceable sole inserts for them.
Stay cozy! I am sure am!